Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Q&A: Where can I get Botox?

Q. How can a find a place that does Botox and Restylane?

A. Injectable wrinkle treatments, including Botox, Restylane and Juvederm can only be done by a doctor. Some salons and spas have a doctor who will come in and do treatments There are many different kinds of doctors who do injectable wrinkle treatments even dentists.

To find a doctor, ask around. I like to talk to people to find out which doctor they used and what they thought about the treatment. Ask friends, ask at your salon, ask at the gym, etc. People are eager to recommend someone they like.

 You can always check the websites to find a doctor in your area.

To find a doctor who does Restylane, go to

To find a doctor who does Botox, go to

To find a Doctor who does Juvaderm, go to

Need more beauty tips? Check out my videos on youtube!

No comments :

Post a Comment